Open Position Banner
Lithography Process Engineer
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To own lithography process including track, stepper and aligner.
- To manage overlay and CD recipe and measurement.
- To use automated optical inspection (defects) for defect detection/ inspection
- Troubleshoot day to day defect, yield and SPC issues
- Work with multiple function groups to ensure on time new product and project delivery for process improvement.
- Document processes (FMEA, control plan, work station procedure)
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor degree (engineering). Diploma holder with 5 years’ experience can be considered.
- 3-5 years of lithography process experience. Defects inspection experience is a plus
Set up Job Alert