IT Application Engineer
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design, implement, test and document solutions for our internal customers (interfaces, technical concepts for solutions, enhancements to existing solutions).
- Provide know how during analysis of requirements (i.e., give proposals for solutions).
- Analysis of problems/failures during the whole software life-cycle together with our key users.
- Help develop and move forward the services of the software development team.
- Work in teams and in a self-reliant manner, interacting with internal customers.
- Create new interfaces or adapt existing ones to third-party systems.
Your education and experiences
- Technical University, University of Applied Sciences or appropriate qualification or equivalent experience.
- Several years (3+) experience as Python software developer.
- Experience as C# software developer.
- Experience with Shell scripting in Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience with relational database systems (Oracle RDBMS is preferred)
- English must be fluent
- Additional beneficial skills: Java programming, Java Frameworks (Spring Boot, JPA, JSF, Cucumber or JUnit), Openshift (Kubernetes, Docker), Web Services (SOAP, REST).