Digital Marketing Internship (m/f/d)
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support and implementation of On-page and Off-page SEO activities (content, pictures, Videos, URLs)
- Support with content creation on company websites
- Assistance with further website developments and functionality tests
- Limited contract 4 months and preferred earliest start date May/June 2021
Your education and experiences
- Matura and/or student (FH/University)
- Interest in website maintenance and content creation
- Interest/first experience in working with a CMS
- Excellent knowledge with MS-Office
- Strong communication skills written and spoken (English & German)
- Highly self-motivated and with eye for details
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group A (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.