Senior Manager, SCM
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and provide guidance to drive collaboration and synergy across the supply chain to achieve company target and key deliverables goals.
- Build a strong interdependent relationship with the external partner, facilitates, and engages directly with site leadership teams with a capability to "read a site" and anticipate both areas of risk and areas of opportunity, fostering an interdependent relationship based on high degrees of collaboration.
- Accountable for all supply chain planning related activities and drive for KPIs attainment. Manage the outsourcing and contract manufacturing partners globally.
- Manage foundry and OSAT partners globally. Participates in the creation and maintenance of policies, procedures, templates, etc., and further ensures training and adherence across the team within the relevant area.
- Accountability to AMS own inventories accuracy in suppliers' location. Prepare SCM related information and participate in annual audit at subcontractor, Supplier Rating and Business Review Meeting
- Lead and continuously develop team to achieve operational efficiency on OSAT/FSO planning management.
- Negotiate and secure capacity requirement with OSAT to ensure support to business change dynamics, including any off SnOP cycle demand changes support.
Your education and experiences
- More than 15 years of managerial position in related field
- Ability to comfortably interact with people from various cultural backgrounds
- Experience in Process improvement implementation
- Structured, Organized and Flexible in adapting in fast changing environment
- Strong problem solving skillset with the ability to resolve or manage conflict
- Strong verbal and communication skill as well as the ability to work across multiple organization and virtual groups