Staff Engineer, FSO Technology Expert
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Key contributor of given projects, FE technology processes on new proposals to improve project technical outputs.
- Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals. Responsible for Customer/Supplier Technical meetings.
- Can effectively cope with changes; can decide and act without total picture.
- Takes responsibility for actions and projects; takes initiative and works under own direction.
- Initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes.
- Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members, and able to contribute during risk assessments
- Listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; is always supportive of team members.
- Applies detailed technology expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development
- Demonstrates an understanding of different organizational departments and functions; solves a range of straightforward problems; analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Shares Front-end Technology knowledge with the team by presenting implementations and know-how to the DIV BL product group
- Gains agreement and commitment from others by convincing technical explanations; providing technical solutions on behalf of suppliers (FE/ME); takes care to manage one’s impression on others.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Semiconductor equivalent
- Fresh PhD Degree can be considered
- 3 years of experience at least in process Technology from semiconductor industry
- 1-2 years of experience in Automotive Grade Technology, Quality-Reliability will be added advantages
- Able to converse an written in Chinese, English (required to liaise with overseas China, Taiwan and Europe counterparts)
- Able to travel within short notice and willing to travel