Finance & Controlling
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Boise site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions. Create the next generation of CMOS Image Sensor Pixels through the development of semiconductor process modules, recipes, layouts and designs.
- • Overall responsible for the financial performance including its financial activities, transactions and processes in relation to the assigned domain within the division
- o Be a strong Business Partner to the designated BL / Division Management Member, in particular being a trusted advisor o Participate in and oversee all financial aspects of the planning forecast cycles/strategy process o Ensure integrity of the relevant financials
- o Own & clearly communicate financial results & trends to the Management Team with recommendations on the appropriate course of action when results differ from plan for the assigned domain o Analyze and address opportunities and challenges of the business / function, develop insights that improve decision making within the assigned domain
- o Deploy monthly and quarterly forecasts and annual budget submission o Contribute and act as team player within the assigned Functional / Business Mgmt Team and the Division Finance team with a visible “what ´s best for ams and the DIV” mentality o Take on added responsibilities, as may be required and communicated by the Div Finance Controlling for across division activities
- • Alternatively, considering the division needs, the Division Finance Controller looking at team composition, may alter job responsibilities to manage a functional domain beyond a BL
- • Reports to BL GM, Member of the BL Mgmt and the Div Finance Team • Required Travel 40%
Your education and experiences
- • 5+ yrs background in High Tech Industry (preferably also in Semiconductors) • 3 yrs proven track record of running a P&L / functional responsibility • Ideally background in industrial and automotive markets • Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- • Must demonstrate excellent business sense, analytical and problem solving skills, outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills • Masters in Economics with specialization in Finance and Controlling • Proficient in English (German would be a plus) • Good presentation skills and written/verbal communication
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.