Senior Specialist, SCM Material Planning (Contractor)
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Job Description: Leads the supply chain team in company’s key initiatives execution and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). To plan and buy per S&OP build plan to allow production to make and deliver timely quality products to satisfy customer demand to increase revenue, and manage inventory at optimum level to improve profitability thereby maximizing shareholders’ returns.
- Work closely within SCM team on process alignment, improvement and implementation to streamline overall SCM Process.
- Provide support to production scheduling on all material flow issues to meet production schedules and customer requirements. Including any off S&OP cycle demand changes support required.
- Maintains optimum inventory levels to meet stipulated KPIs DOIH. (Day of inventory on hand).
- Subcontractor management including consigned inventory management, Supplier Rating and Business Review Meeting.
- Support NPI/NPD ramp.
- Raw Materials excess and Obsolescence management. Track & monitoring Raw Materials & Semi-FG Long Term hold (LTH) status
Your education and experiences
- Education: Degree holders
- Experience 1: More than 8 years of working experience in Manufacturing environment
- Experience 2: Ability to comfortably interact with people from various cultural backgrounds
- Experience 3: Experience in Process improvement implementation
- Experience 4: With SAP knowledge is a plus
- Experience 5: Relevant industry experience in logistics, supply chain or distribution would be highly beneficial.