HR Associate - Part Time (f/m/d)
- Regular Parttime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support of Recruiting for assigned positions (including handling of Recruiting tool, Job Postings, Application Management, Onboarding)
- Supporting tasks in employment relationships (contractual changes in employment contracts, etc.)
- Participation in Fairs, Career days
- Organizational tasks & Administrative support
- Part Time (20 hours / week)
- Limited Contract for 1 year
Your education and experiences
- High School Diploma / finalized Apprenticeship
- Experience in HR beneficial
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Intercultural competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.