HR Business Partner in Austria (f/m/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- HR Business Partners have a ”driving” function within HR. They are responsible for HR activities in a Business Unit /Corporate Function globally.
- Lead HR activities for management level MB-3 in various countries; demand and size driven partially within MB-4
- Create global people strategy, lead team effectiveness for Business Unit / Corporate Function and ensure implementation
- Act as trusted advisor and support target achievement of Business Unit / Corporate Function
- Support strategic projects in Business Unit / Corporate Function by leading HR activities
- Headcount Management, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits, ORG-development, engagement and workforce planning for Business Unit / Corporate Function in alignment/steering and with support from Center of Expertise, actively contribute to global process definition and implementation in close cooperation with Country HR, Global Business Services and HRBPs
Your education and experiences
- University education in the field of Human Resources / Economics / Law or similar
- Experience in HR
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Intercultural competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.