Team Assistant to R&D Technology Department (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support the Head of Technology and his direct Management Team (Department Heads) in travel management, organization, planning and administration. Further support for standard reporting and meetings (boards, patents, work statements, roadmaps, …)
- Support of internal and external orders
- Organization and support of R&D events and external visits
- Administration of Sharepoint documentation
- Administration of Shipment documents, covering letters and mail
- Coordination and administration of internal Technical Idea Program
- Online administration of internal libraries and external publication subscriptions corporate-wide (IEEE)
- Contract administration (NDAs, Engineering Contracts, Licence Contracts)
- Vacation proxy for other Corporate R&D Areas and Operations Assistants
- Organization of office equipment for R&D Technology Department
Your education and experiences
- Organization and communication skills
- Structured and flexible mode of working
- Experienced with MS Office Software
- Fluent English and German
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group D (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.