Senior Staff Optical Engineer
Marketing & Strategy
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Technical skills: set up simulation model for sensor performance verification in application of mobile, industrial, medical
- Well work with BL to design optical device based on ams sensor, and draft mechanical 2D/3D drawings
- Experts in software of Tracepro/Zemax, familiar with Solidworks
- Optical/mechanical tolerance analysis based on simulation model.
- Set up and maintain optical station to test/measure the performance as customers' requirements
- Well contact with FAE/BL to make DOE plan and build station regarding customer demands
- Demo build and quickly draft proposal to attract customers
Your education and experiences
- BSc or higher education in an Optical Engineering or Science discipline required, Master/Ph.D degree preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in mobile/industrial/mechanical optical element/system technical development
- Solid experience in design and simulation based on input requirements and technical brainstorming
- Familiar with 3D Tof, spectroscopic application is a major advantage.
- Familiarity with mechanics drawing is a major advantage
- Good spoken and written in both English & Chinese
- Ability to simplify seemingly complex problems, get to the point quickly and formulate actions to resolve practically
- Agility in a fast-moving development environment, good resilience in the face of challenges
- Excellent interpersonal skills for clear, concise communication between technical teams as well as BL/FAE team.