Group Leader PVD Process (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Full responsibility for PVD process engineering personnel
- Responsible for achieving group goals and KPIs
- Organize sustaining and single process development activities
- Identification and solving of potential equipment and process problems
- Release of new processes and equipment
- Development and implementation of system monitoring strategies (FDC)
- Lead or control continuous improvement programs
- Technical interface to suppliers
Your education and experiences
- In-depth knowledge of Physical Vapour Deposition processes
- Leadership skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group X (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.