Process Integration Engineer (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Supervise manufacturing of released process technologies (e.g. 0,8 µm – 0,35µm in CMOS, BiCMOS / SiGe) in close teamwork with Process Engineering, Process R&D, QA, et al.
- Optimize processes and solve process problems in close teamwork with different departments (e. g. Test, Product Engineering, Design, Design Support, QA, et al)
- Evaluate and implement possible process simplifications in order to lower manufacturing costs
- Transfer new technologies / process modules from process R&D into production
- Take PI responsibility at customer audits and for reporting requested data to key customers
- Stabilize technologies by supervising lead products
- Improve product yield via defect engineering, perform physical failure analyses
Your education and experiences
- Master degree or PhD in Physics, Chemistry or Material Sciences
- Several years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing or similar industry
- High technological, organizational and social competence
- Confident writing and speaking ability in English
- Advanced problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and willingness to work in a team environment
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.