Internship Analytical Chemist (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Parttime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Sampling of (high purity) liquids, solids and gases
- Performing of trace analytics with ICP-MS, GC, IC
- Supporting of analytical instruments in the Fab cleanroom (particle monitoring, gas monitoring, airborne molecular contamination)
- Processing and evaluation of laboratory data using a LIMS (Laboratory information and management) database
Your education and experiences
- Master or Bachelor student in CHEMISTRY or comparable educations with chemical content
- Passion for chemical analytics (ICP, GC, IC)
- Work experience in chemical laboratories
- Good technical understanding (Design and operation of analytical instruments)
- Excellent communication skills in GERMAN and ENGLISH
- Ability to solve complex problems independently
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group A (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.