Staff Engineer, Quality Control
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Review failure analysis (FA) request, involves in FA discussion with requestor, provides guidance to technician whichever needed and releases FA data/ report to requestor.
- Acts as the FA equipment owner, monitor utilisation rate, liaises with vendor to ensure equipment in usable condition, arranges annual PM/ calibration, provides training and qualify equipment user.
- Be involved in FA taskforce and resolves critical FA in shortest possible turnaround.
- Develop new FA methodology and documentation.
- Participate in daily FA alignment for prioritisation and technical discussion with FA team member.
- Maintain daily lab 5S, resolves any EHS issue, complies lab audit and ensure 24/7 lab operation.
Your education and experiences
- Technical Degree (PhD, Master, BSc or equivalent) in electrical engineering, materials science, physics or similar
- 5 years of experience in semiconductor industry
- Knowledge in GFA/ EFA/ PFA or surface analysis is a must, preferably with FIB/ TEM/ SIMS/ OBIRCH hands-on experience
- Technical knowledge in one of the semiconductor field is beneficial eg. sensor/ optoelectronics/ VCSEL/ CMOS
- Knowledge in electrical laboratory bench testing and circuit debugging is beneficial
- Good social skills and team leading capabilities
- Capable to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work in an international team