Project Manager (A)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- The internal NPI Project Manager is responsible for significant project management, leadership and execution of New Product Introduction activities of the Product Development Process.
- To lead, manage and work with internal stakeholders through progressive product lifecycle maturity gates.
- To effectively communicate and manage program expectations to internal stakeholders.
- To monitor status of new products and ensure effective execution of projects according to standard/proper transfer methodology.
- To consistently perform technical risk assessment and pulling right team and right focus to drive down the risk level to mass production.
- To collaborate with related stakeholders to ensure seamless transition from development to mass production.
- To drive and close technology and factory readiness related issues (equipment, process, system, UPH, yield and manufacturing issues specific to the product).
Your education and experiences
- Good project management and leadership skill with experience in leading multi-functional group.
- At least 5 years of NPI project management or manufacturing engineering background in semiconductor environment preferred.
- Knowledge on package assembly & test process preferred.
- Experience in Manufacturing NPI and Product Life Cycle management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present data in large meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at various levels