Staff Engineer, Customer Quality Engineering
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To work with the customers in responding to customers’ quality concerns & feedback.
- To work in task force for urgent and high impact quality issues
- To providing onsite verification and technical support at customers plants in short notice time
- To lead and drive internal teams for root cause analysis, corrective/ preventive actions for customer quality complaints and quality continuouos improvement.
- To write up and close the 8D and investigation reports within the required cycle time with the customers.
- To support customer plant audit and QMS audit.
- To align and negotiate with the customers on the product spec.
Your education and experiences
- At least Master degree in physical science and engineering with minimum 3 years working experience in semiconductor industry.
- Experience in at least 3 areas including customer quality, product quality, failure analysis and reliability, quality management system, process integration and yield improvement.
- Strong technical background in VCSEL, front end of process, optical sensor packaging, failure analysis and reliabitiy.
- Data analysis and problem solving experience; well verse in 8D methodology, FMEA, SPC, DOE, PPAP, APQP and other quality tools, , ISO TS16949 and QS9000 Quality Standards
- Self-driven with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels. Effective communication with Customers, internal team and suppliers
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% per month