HR Information System Specialist
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- We are looking for a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator to perform various reporting and data processing tasks.
- The HRIS Specialist constantly monitor system performance and identify processes that need improvement.
- He/She will provide production support and analyze and report HRIS data.
- The HRIS Specialist creates the appropriate user documentation and procedures and will assist in training users on the updated functionality.
- The HRIS Specialist will help with system maintenance during system upgrades and patches. He/She will collaborate with developers and IT to coordinate the entire system maintenance process and document its overall results.
- Other responsibilities include, create new accounts and manage access permissions, process employee data such as leaves and benefits and gather payroll data like wages and working hours.
Your education and experiences
- Work experience as an HRIS Administrator or similar role
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- BSc in Computer Science, IT or relevant field
- Hands-on experience with databases and HR software
- Experience in system migration
- Preference for candidates who have experience using SF EC and SAP on-premise