AOS Maintenance Technician
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for equipment repair and sustenance. Provides shiftly support for production equipment conversion, setup and downtime report.
- Monitors equipment performance, verifies causes of downtime, and ensures that machine uptime is always within or above the standard set by the department.
- Monitor First Pass Yield performance, verifies causes of contact related problem and ensures that First Pass Yield is always within or above the standard set by the department.
- Highlights potential pitfalls/ equipment- related issues which might have major impact on production commitments.
- Supports major and minor equipment conversion, upgrades and evaluations.
- Supports equipment preventive maintenance activities.
- Drive, maintain and supports continuous improvement programs set by the team.
- Cooperates and supports Improvement Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Test Engineering and Test Production Team in achieving or realization of the Key Performance Indicators or the goals set by the department.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor / Degree in Electronics, Education in Basic Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or equivalent background.
- Experience with Semiconductor Equipment preferred / recommended.
- Team Player and Communication Skills (in English)
- Flexible Working Style