Test Development Support Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support the Test Development Engineer throughout the whole phase of the Test Development Process
- Semiconductor Test Equipment use and setup (Wafer-Prober, Tester, Test-Handler, Thermostream, Oscilloscopes, Etc.)
- Perform Remote Support for Test Development Engineers which are located in the subsidiary locations by organizing the needed Test Equipment resources
- Prepare the test setup in the production area
- Perform test program and product characterization over temperature
- Processing and visualization of Characterization Data and results using statistical tools
- Manual sample testing for first products shipped to customer (Engineering Samples, Prototypes, Qualification Samples, Etc.)
- Drive and perform the Repeatability and Reproducibility Studies which are necessary to transfer a test solution from Development to Production
- Perform Test Sustaining Tasks during the time the product is not yet transferred to production
- Close cooperation with the Design team, Product engineering, Test Sustaining, Test Production, Etc.
- Documentation of Test Hardware, Test Software & all release data requirements & upload to database.
- Use of different Production Data Systems (i.e. TDI, Promis) to manage and maintain product process flows.
- Continuous contributions to process improvements
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in the areas of Electrical, Electronics, Microelectronics & measurement engineering
- Basic understanding with High level Programming Languages like C, Pascal, C++, VBA, Etc.
- Basic knowledge and interest in Electronics engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer programming and measurement systems
- Good organizational skills
- Good in oral and written English communication
- Strong in team work and team communication
- Newly graduates from reputable universities are welcome to apply