Wafer Level Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- This role reports into the New Products Development (Optics) function in Singapore to drive the development activities and cross functional team from product conception into mass production.
- This is a highly visible role where the candidate will be the overall product owner responsible for the performance of the product and its manufacturability.
- The candidate need to be technically adept to understand engineering topics fast and contribute to ideation, experimentations, analysis, etc…, and an astute project planner and manager to ensure timely deliverables of commitments to achieve the project milestones.
- Drive product development cycle and its activities, ensuring project milestones and request from internal/external stakeholders are met properly managed.
- Lead and participate in technical discussion to drive and conclude hypotheses, design of experiments, products and process controls, failure analysis, etc....
- Responsible for product analysis, integrating mechanical and optical performance to improve the yield.
- Ensure smooth transfer and transition of new products to NPI and operations.
- Be the technical lead in customer’s meetings, and support the team in managing customer’s expectation and requirement.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical Degree
- >2 years’ relevant experience in technical field in camera assembly, optic manufacturing, semiconductor FE/BE manufacturing or sensor packaging industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to interact with people of all levels.
- Good understanding and experience of DFM, statistical analysis, process control, design of experiments and engineering developmental methodology. Knowledge of optical science and its metrology is a plus.
- Experience in optic is a plus.
- Knowledge of scripting for data analysis is a plus.
- Good written, verbal communication skills and strong in presentation to both internal and external stakeholders.