Chemical Lab Technician (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Parttime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Sampling of liquids, solids and gases
- Processing and evaluation of laboratory data using a LIMS (laboratory information and management) database
- Supporting of analytical instruments in the Fab cleanroom (particle monitoring, gas monitoring, airborne molecular contamination)
- Calibration of online measuring instruments in the waste water and ultra pure water plant
- Operation of a vacuum distillation system for solvent recovery
- Supervision of service staff from external companies
Your education and experiences
- Completed education as chemical technician or comparable educations with chemical and technical content
- Experience in chemical analytics (UV/VIS, IC, ICP, GC)
- Work experience in chemical laboratories, chemical plants or in chemical divisions of semiconductor plants beneficial
- Good technical understanding (design and operation of measuring instruments, process plants and chemical equipment)
- Good analytical skills and mathematical understanding
- Excellent German and English language skills
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group D (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.