Staff Engineer, Process Development
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible to drive integration projects and yield/quality improvement projects in backend operations.
- Responsible for adhoc projects that may arise due to quality requirement or technology improvements.
- Carry out process development and evaluations in clean room and data analysis to support quality and yield improvements projects
- Work with cross-functional team on process capability improvement and yield enhancement projects
- Create and execute ideas for continuous improvement
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Science with major in Chemistry
- At least 3 years of experience working in a high-volume and high product mix manufacturing environment, preferably in Semi-conductor Assembly manufacturing
- Familiar with new product introduction (NPI), familiar with dicing, laser, lapping or polishing process.
- Experience carrying out/overseeing projects for yield/quality improvement, new process/material/product introduction to mass production