R&D Project Controlling (m/f/d)
Finance & Controlling
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Month-end-Closing Activities (approval and settlement of timesheet hours; final checks, re-postings etc.)
- SAP Timesheets: checking, approving and transferring data to SAP PS & CO; maintenance of timesheet user data
- SAP PS Masterdata: Creation of projects, workplaces and material in SAP, Master Data Maintenance in SAP PS
- Drawing reports from SAP and SAP BW for projects and timesheets
- KPI Reporting (data collecting, running of the KPI script, Checking of database consistency, preparation of check files, preparation and sent out of the KPI Report)
- Support in Planview Rollout Project, Database Maintenance in Planview
- Support and Coordination of project relevant data within Project community
- Assistance in IT & Finance Projects
- The employment is limited as this is replacement to a maternity leave.
- This is a fixed term contract supporting temporary leave, start date will be in October and will run for 9 months.
Your education and experiences
- Commercial College or Business School, preferred focus on Controlling, min 1-2 years working experience
- Good Windows/Excel skills
- Fluent English in both written and spoken. Please add your Resume in English
- Experience with SAP appreciated
- IT affinity
- Proactive and self-organized working style
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and well-organized
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.