Senior Staff Engineer, Reliability
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design and sourcing of burn-in/reliability boards, drivers, set-ups and ovens (including documentation)
- Evaluation, improvement and maintenance of optoelectronic testers used in reliability lab
- Responsible for timely execution of reliability testing for products and technologies (Qualification testing, ORT, monitoring, special investigations, electrical testing, full documentation)
- Support of test operators in electrical testing of devices
- Equipment evaluation and qualification
- Qualification, maintenance and sustaining work on laboratory tools and equipment, typically lab bench equipment and environmental test chambers
- Continuous improvement of Reliability Test Procedures and Tools
- Act as reliability test representative to internal and external costumers, sib-contractors and suppliers
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in semiconductor industry in the quality engineering field.
- Experience in design of burn-in/reliability boards and drivers will be beneficial.
- Experience in testers and bench characterization will be beneficial.
- Experience in a reliability testing lab will be beneficial.