Failure Analysis Technician (Night Shift)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Night shift failure analysis technician.
- Handles and operates different FA lab equipment such as Grinder-Polisher, Microscopes, bench top test equipment, SEM / EDX, CSAM, FTIR,and X-Ray. Works at FA chemical lab with personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Supports failure analysis request from production line, reliability fail, RMA and special requests. Completes all required reporting and documentation with MS Powerpoint, Excel.
- Performs basic preventive maintenance and calibration activities of FA equipment as needed and support maintenance activities with vendors as needed.
- Performs key administrative tasks in failure analysis laboratory including but not limited audit, purchasing, inventory, logistics etc. Generates FA SOP and tool WI for new equipment or technology.
- Follows all health, safety and environmental procedures and requirements.
Your education and experiences
- Higher NITEC or Engineering diploma or equivalent experience in Semiconductor, Electrical, Electronics, Physics or Chemical technology course
- 2 years (fresh graduate is welcomed to apply if owning solid background)
- Knowledgeable and experience in FA equipment such as Grinder-Polisher, Microscopes, Bench test equipment, FTIR, SEM, CSAM, X-Ray, SEM and chemical fume hood is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in semiconductor assembly, testing and wafer fab process technology is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed instructions and procedures to complete tasks and required documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks in a given cycle time.
- Works well as a team member with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills as well as independently with positive attitude.