Junior Engineer, Manufacturing
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support manufacturing line operation.
- Assist manager in formulating and executing solutions to production line issues.
- Plan dispatch, materials and supporting fixtures for daily production volume.
- Lead and execute safety and 5S initiatives.
- Experience in high-volume, high mix manufacturing environment will be an advantage.
Your education and experiences
- Required Experience and Qualifications.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years Supervisory Experiences in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering / Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Proficient in excel / Power point.