Internship Human Resources - 6 months (m/f/d)
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- An internship at ams is a good opportunity to get to know our company and to gain valuable industry experience in HR. We offer a six months fulltime internship with focus on recruiting.
- Administration of applicants (communication, organization of interviews, feedback management)
- Support of the recruiting and onboarding process
- Internal and external job postings
- Administrative work
Your education and experiences
- Matura and/or student (Human Resources, Business Administration or similar)
- Good communicational and organizational skills
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Team player, motivation and hands-on-mentality
- Very good English skills
- Full availability at once
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for interns of the electrical and electronics industry, (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.