Senior Manager, Facilities
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop & manage the organization Environmental, Health & Safety Programs incl. standards & regulations, risk management process, measurements & KPI and EHS Committees at SGP sites.
- Manage & work with stakeholders on the ISO 14000 & 18000 certification programs
- Develop & conduct organization wide EHS Training programs.
- Develop & manage the EHS controls program e.g. permit-to-work, etc.
- Manage the Accident/Incident & preventive program.
- Work with Stakeholders to plan, implement and coordinate Emergency Response Plans.
- EHS Management DRI for customers incl. implementing customer EHS requirements, reviews and audits.
- Review, update & implement legal regulations, code of practices and related compliance requirements & liaising with relevant EHS regulatory guidelines, liaison with law enforcement and emergency services.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Facilities Director.
Your education and experiences
- Degree or higher in EHS or related field with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience as EHS Manager.
- MOM registered Certified Workplace Safety & Health Officer & SCDF Registered Fire Safety Manager and others relevant EHS certifications e.g. Work-At-Height, etc. is added advantage.
- Experience in liaising with authorities e.g. MOM, NEA, SCDF, etc., on EHS, licensing and permit matters.
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment (inclusive exposure in a semi-conductor electronics environment) including experience in secretarial appointment in the EHS Committees.
- Extensive knowledge in EHS programs incl. familiarity with risk management procedures, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 with Lead Auditor certificates is an advantage.
- Possess planning, organizational, analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Conversant in both English and a 2nd Language is advantageous. Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work independently as well as in a team environment with individuals of diverse background.