Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Reception. Handling incoming calls, mail, and other communications.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations, billing, and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Special support: safety, security, car fleet
- BL reporting and communication
Your education and experiences
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.