Process Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Reliability investigation and process qualification (Transistor stability: Hot Carrier Instability (HCI), Biased temperature instability (NBTI), Oxide reliability: Defect density (DD) and lifetime evaluation (Econst), Metalstability: Electromigration (ELMIG))
- Electrical characterization of new process families or modules
- Lifetime monitoring of process families
- Determination of maximum operating condition
- Evaluation of new testmethodes in the areas of process characterization and reliability investigation
- additional lifetime investigations on Stress migration, resistor and diode stability
Your education and experiences
- Master Degree in Physics, Material science or Electronics
- Process Reliability
- Semiconductor physics
- programming skills
- Measurement and testing capabilities
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Work experience
- Team player
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.