Staff Engineer, Electro-Optical Characterization
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Definition of detailed characterization and tests plan.
- Review product requirements with product designers to ensure compatibility with processing and testing methods with design goals
- Development of new test methodologies and optical test benches to characterize optical components against spec and simulation.
- Development of opto-mechanical tool for optical setup calibration.
- Development of test algorithm, mainly based on digital image processing
- Management of the project, interacting with the stakeholders (PM, designer, operation, customer, vendor)
- Run characterizations and DOE operating on the lab setup
Your education and experiences
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or Physics
- Experience in lab equipment, instrumentation and automation
- Strong knowledge optical setup and optical measurements
- Strong programming and data analysis skills with ability to prototype hardware/software systems
- Experience in imaging system / image sensors / optoelectronic modules characterization
- Innovative attitude and self-motivate
- Strong attitude to team working