Software Project Manager
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for Software Project Management of next generation sensor solutions.
- Manage complex projects following defined PLC process and governance, utilize PDP tools, and implement best practices across each phase of PLC.
- Work with high performance engineering teams to resolve complex problems and build customer centric solutions.
- Create and manage high confidence project schedules with clear dependencies, critical path, and systematic methodology to communicate status. Manage risks and mitigations.
- Provide clear, timely and objective communication.
- Effectively program manage the project lifecycle ecosystem through required meeting infrastructure, including Core Team, Release and Readiness meetings.
- Listening to internal users, team members, and customers to help encourage open collaboration.
Your education and experiences
- Empathy, teamwork and strong communication skills are essential.
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence.
- Excellent project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams interdependently.
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives.
- Must have experience with standard Project Management tools.
- Master's level degree with at least 5 years of experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in software project management.
- Proficiency in Agile, SDLC R&D development processes.
- Hands-on experience in software development.
- Experience in managing projects in multi-site environments.
- Technical understanding of system architectures including digital-, analogue- and software design.
- Good understanding of software testing principles.
- Hands-on experience in software test.