Staff Engineer, Laser Test
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Perform testing and characterization of high-power semiconductor lasers
- Develop test stations for high-power laser device characterization for R&D and manufacturing, including test equipment and components sourcing, hardware integration and automation.
- In cooperation with mechanical engineers design and procure test fixtures
- Develop test procedures and specifications, understand capabilities and limitations of testing equipment be familiar with GR&R and calibration methods
- Document test procedures, train and supervise operators
- Analyze test data and characterization results
- Prepare and present test summaries and characterization reports.
Your education and experiences
- B.S or M.S in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field.
- Experience in testing and characterization of electronic components, preferably semiconductor lasers
- Good understanding of semiconductor laser diode physics and main laser laser diode
- Good programing skills and test automation experience with Matlab, Phyton, C+ or similar.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially in MS Excel