Engineer, Process Development
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- The position requires a highly technical individual that will be responsible for developing a process that will meet new product development requirements and delivery schedule.
- Responsible for 3D coating process development for lens or modules.
- Develop and qualify effective process to meet product design requirements.
- Equipment selection for new product design such as different types of spray coating technology.
- Material selection for new product design that includes low transmission black coating materials and EMI shielding materials.
- Design tools and fixturing to enhance coating process.
- Work with suppliers for resolution of machine and material related issues in timely manner.
- Preparation of handover documents to OPS team.
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Electrical / Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience in semiconductor/electronic industry.
- Preferably have working experience on spray coating and/or deep working knowledge on photolithography processes both wet and dry.