Junior Engineer, Process
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Reporting to Mastering & Tooling Senior Staff Engineer, Mastering and Tooling process Staff Engineer will be part of operation team to sustain MP products, investigate upstream/downstream process feedback.
- Perform root cause, failure analysis and prepare closing report
- Participate in process validation based on a validation plan.
- Participate in yield, quality, and productivity improvement projects.
- Support ad hoc issues such as manufacturing personnel training and DOE runs.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing team.
- Able to perform machine trouble shooting.
- Provide analysis-engineering report with supporting data for team or management review and disposition.
- Receive new product transfer by NPD and continuous improvement to improve yield and productivity as well as cost down.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors in Engineering or related field
- 1+ year experience in high volume manufacturing. Requires minimum supervision to complete the assigned task Knowledge in basic SPC and DOE PC software knowledge such as Microsoft office