Staff Engineer, Project & Program Management
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading a group of ~20 of managers, engineers and manufacturing techs organized into a task force and made responsible for all activities associated with new product/technology industrialization, e.g. (but not limited to) transferring/ramping/stabilizing new product/process from RnD to HVM.
- Managing overall program schedule, balancing and aligning goals and priorities between RnD and HVM.
- Be accountable for project milestone deliverables within NPI phase.
- Coordinating with the project team during product development phase and driving project review meetings (e.g. design and test review meetings).
- Monitoring production and feeding back relevant issues to the development team(s).
- Being accountable for all aspects of DfM (Design for Manufacturing).
- Leading team to solve complex issues and problems.
- Governing transfer methodology and mutual expectations document between RnD and HVM.
Your education and experiences
- BS/MS degree in engineering or a related discipline and/or have demonstrated increasing levels of technical management responsibilities.
- Significant experience in development and technology transfers as well as on-going process/defect matching and performance improvement is required.
- Person must have a strong knowledge of project/program management/integration skill, systems and tools. Having a strong working knowledge of technology transfers.
- Working experience with RnD and High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) is required.
- Prior people management with strong leadership is essential and strong technical depth in process/yield engineering is a must.
- Candidates need to have demonstrated the ability to lead technical taskforces and resolve complex technical issues.
- Leadership in global or regional will be added advantage.
- Experience with opto-semiconductors beneficial for role
- Excellent English spoken and written
- Pro-active attitude with a holistic approach to problem solving in a highly competitive and complex environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, team player