Engineer, Test Development
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and implement new test concepts and methods, programs, test jigs, fixtures and test equipment for new products testing which includes Optical.
- Develop test strategy for new products and new techniques for test handling and fixtures, using experimental design and statistical method, evaluate failure data to find root cause and implement sound engineering solution.
- Define processes and equipment requirements and specifications used in the manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of sensor devices
- Review product requirements with product designers to ensure compatibility with processing and testing methods with design goals.
- Be a technical lead in a diverse team environment that includes interactions with suppliers, internal and external customers.
Your education and experiences
- Degree/Master/PhD in Optics/Electronics / Electrical Engineering or Physics with at least 2 years' of related experience in semiconductor packaging / semiconductor manufacturing background.
- Ability to develop simple optical test bench, starting from the test specifications. Choose instruments/equipment, decide how to connect and interface them and write the test program.
- In-depth knowledge of Optical Testing methodology and software, particularly on image processing
- Ability to develop sw tools (applications) with Graphical User Interface to deploy to the production line
- Possess sensor/camera/lighting package design, modelling knowledge, Optics & optoelectronics knowledge, LabView Vision package knowledge, NI CVI, NI TestStand software knowledge would be an added advantage
- Familiar with Design of Experiments (DOE) methodology and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills in troubleshooting and able to perform under pressure in a cross functional team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and influence a wide range of internal and external customers