Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Total Category ownership, Lead the development and implementation of sourcing strategies, in collaboration with cross functional stakeholder and establish global supplier network capabilities for assigned categories to achieve key business objective of Time to Market, Total Cost of Ownership and Supply Continuity.
- Drive the Sourcing Process and ensure fairness and transparency in Supplier selection and proper benchmarking on Capability & commercial.
- Drive Alignment with global / regional stakeholder on procurement strategies and lead execution on respective site tactics to achieve Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders cross-functionally and cross-regionally, as well as those of external partnerships who are critical in meeting Key business objective
- Conduct Spent Analysis, Identify opportunity of Saving, formulate Negotiation Strategy and Lead negotiation
- Drive negotiation effort with Suppliers meeting Cost saving target
- Established of Purchase agreement with Suppliers.
- Providing market intelligence and understanding of industry and technology trends for assigned categories.
- Ensure that response to factory needs are not delayed
- Key Lead Person in crisis management communication with Supplier
- Build and sustain a strong supplier relationship.
- Responsible for Supplier performance and Conduct periodic Business review, driving Supplier on improvement plan to close Performance gaps.
- Conduct supply risk assessments, establish and drive mitigation plans accordingly
- Business contract review and negotiation
Your education and experiences
- A Driver and Self-starter who likes to take initiative
- Knowledge of indirect spend categories with proven record of achievement.
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills ( situation and data)
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
- High aptitude for customer service
- Comfortable in complex, high volume environments
- Exposure to Semiconductor Fast pace industry will be highly appreciated.
- High integrity – deliver to commit
- High energy and drive to success
- People with Positive attitude and high initiative, Proactive attitude
- People with GRIT Characteristic will be highly appreciated.