- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Distribution of internal and external mails
- Reception of costumers
- Switchboard (telephone) operation
- Badge issue
- Identification card and entry control
- Administrative tasks (e.g. meeting room and car reservations)
- Operating of fire-alarm system, gas-alarm system and SCADA systems to forward alerts
Your education and experiences
- Apprenticeship education (office clerk), HAK or Academic high (grammar) school
- Experience at reception desk and/or deskwork
- Good knowledge of English and basic PC software (office etc.)
- High level of resilience, even in stressful situations
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group D (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.