Senior Staff Engineer, Design Validation (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the Engineering validation activities including characterization of mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) and design of printed circuit boards. Takes care of development of product specific automated measurements with user friendly GUI (e.g. using programming tools LabVIEW, C#, Python or company specific programming environment).
- Developing validation requirements specifications based on design specifications and support from Design team
- Interpreting customer requirements and developing validation schedules
- Developing Evaluation test board (PCB) for IC validation and reviewing and updating test cases and requirements
- Developing automated Evaluation test software, debug test system and run correlation samples
- Discussing and reporting findings with the design team and supporting evaluation, run tests with higher granularity and support-serialized data and keeping commitments for validation and debugging development time and quality
- Evaluating different validation platform options to select most effectual as well as economical solution
- Analyzing and documenting evaluation results and preparing compliance reports
Your education and experiences
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering
- More than 8 years of experience in validation and characterization of mixed-signal ICs
- Hands-on experience in state-of-the-art measurement tools and methods with extensive knowledge in programming languages e.g. C#. LabView and in development of automated validation platform using PXI instrumentation (PCI extensions for Instrumentation)
- Highly proactive with a problem solving mindset
- Well-structured with great analytical skills to ensure optimization at all levels
- Work well under pressure and enthusiastic to work in an international fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, good team player and proficiency in English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.