Industrial Designer - Consumer Electronic Devices (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design 3D models and create physical prototypes of sensors evaluation/demo kits from initial requirements through prototypes to production-ready
- Use computer software to develop virtual models
- Work with Marketing, Product Management, Hardware and Optical teams to create new designs
- Investigating appropriate materials and production processes
- Utilize 3D Printing and working with external companies to create prototypes and final products
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Industrial design or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of industrial design experience
- Experience of manufacturing of plastic housings, 3D Printing, injection molding
- Basic experience in optical systems is a plus
- Experience with solid modeling CAD software as SolidWorks
- Experience with PCB design software is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.