Specialist, Recruiting and Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for end-to-end Recruitment such as drafting and posting of job advertisements, conducting interviews, shortlisting of candidates, interview arrangements and preparation of salary packages etc.
- Responsible for hiring a diverse range of positions ranging from technical role to management role
- Responsible for metrics such as Time to Hire, Cost of Hire, Source of Hire, Quality of Hire, Application Conversion Rate etc.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships (e.g. Hiring Manager) to understand forecasted talent needs so that business needs are being delivered in high quality and efficient manner
- Responsible for relationship management with executive search companies including negotiation of framework agreements
- Drive process simplification, systems and tools refinement to ensure ams’ process remains complete and nimble, and creates the right experience for candidates, hiring managers, HR and recruiters across the globe
- Participation in internal and external hiring events, recruiting fairs and talent acquisition projects
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and maintain strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion
- Serve as an ams ambassador, guardian of caliber, culture fit, diversity and candidate experience through the recruitment process
- The employment is limited to 18 months
Your education and experiences
- Relevant degree in HR, BA or equivalent
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Customer oriented personality and flexibility
- Good presentation skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player, able to effectively manage multiple client and partner relationships and expectations at different levels of the organization
- Strong, self-motivated personality with hands-on mentality
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.