Principal Engineer, Digital Design
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As principal digital design engineer you will define architectures of the image sensor (digital part) and building block specifications.
- You will also: Implement RTL code
- Create and execute verification plans/Testbench design (in cooperation with dedicated verification engineer).
- Execute synthesis, P&R tasks or drive and follow-up these tasks done externally.
- Support the silicon validation and production test (DFT).
- Contribute to design methodology initiatives.
- Prepare and report technical progress to project manager and customer.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in EE, ECE, CS or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in digital design with 3+ years of experience with ASIC architectural design and taking technical leader role.
- Experience with synthesis and Place & Route for ASIC (timing constraints, timing closure and EDA tools).
- Mixed signal design experience is a plus.
- Teamwork, initiative and a can-do approach.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.