Principal Engineer, Test & Validation
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As principal engineer for test & validation, you will leverage your strong Test Methodology background and Test Development experience to lead the development of CMOS Image Sensors Library and Test IP for our applications.
- Drive discussions with Design, Test Development and Test Production to define best test development-flow, optimize test performance, define DOEs and improve yield.
- Perform Test Development for the next generation Image Sensors.
- Work hand-in-hand with analog designers to optimize Design for Testability (DFT) and develop new specific BIST.
- Update colleagues and managers on regular basis about test methodology status, flag issues and request support if needed.
- Actively contribute to the test methodology development and automation to speed up time to market and strive for “first-time-right” products.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in EE, ECE, Micro Electronics, Physics or related field.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in analog/mixed signal test development to include building of test libraries and debug methodologies.
- Experience in leading new product test development projects in a global organization.
- Experience in Test Library Design and Test IP development Experience in Design for Testability, BIST and Scan.
- Come up with test methodology concepts to meet challenges of ever demanding projects and scalability in test resources worldwide.
- Strong problem solving skills, innovative mind-set; passion for new challenges.
- Ability to work in teams, excellent communication skills
- Well organized, finishing/completing/closing mentality
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.