Principal Engineer, Analog Design
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- Be responsible for the analog architecture definition of the image sensors.
- Define building block specifications, follow-up on building block designs with the other team members and verify the analog block(s) according to specifications.
- Layout and layout verification of design block(s)
- Post Layout Simulations
- Support the characterization and debug of your designed blocks in the lab
- Prepare and report technical progress to project manager and technical lead
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors in Electrical Engineer or related field
- 10+ years experience in analog and mixed signal ASIC design to include 3+ years of experience with ASIC architectural design.
- Previous experience of defining building block specifications and following up on design with other team members.
- Experience with top-level ASIC design and verification (layout and simulations).
- Strong in team work and team communications.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.