Director, Segment Marketing
Marketing & Strategy
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As Segment Marketing Director together with the system architect and program manager, you will own and drive the product roadmap for the respective Segment within in the Business Line CIS with expertise in Consumer and Computing domains.
- You will also: build, maintain and grow a solid network within major OEM customers/partner at business level with a deep understanding of where they are heading.
- Ensure a winning value proposition for ams and continually (stress) test the value proposition.
- Create and continually further review and develop the Segment overall business case including resource needs.
- Develop & prioritize a pipeline of design wins maximizing ROI for ams.
- Be accountable for the Segment design wins and project launches to be in spec, in time & in budget.
- Build a vision beyond product level, enabling x-divisional growth in the Segment related application domain.
- Drive the required development of effective materials/demos/samples including supportive organizations in the regions.
- Work with local team & global sales teams to strengthen and validate the design in funnel.
Your education and experiences
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- 10+ years of commercial/marketing experience in CMOS Image Sensing in Consumer Computing and Mobile.
- Evident experience in driving growth.
- Focused technology marketing leader with a strong long term commercial business sense and an inspirational and high personal business impact approach.
- Ability to translate technology breakthroughs into winning business opportunities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaborative skills.
- Willing to travel globally according to the needs of the role.
- Furthermore you are:
- Well organized and a finisher with a closing mentality. With your initiative, enthusiasm and drive you take ownership to ‘make it happen’.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.