Senior Project Manager
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As project manager you will be creating and obtaining clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements and managing the triple constraint of projects, which are time, quality and cost.
- You will also be accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives.
- You will manage the projects taking into account integration across all areas.
- Monitor and manage the schedule, budget and risks.
- Engage with stakeholders, prepare and communicate project status reports and change requests.
- Negotiate and resolve issues as they arise across and where they impact other activities, systems and projects.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- 10+ years of work experience to include either IC design/product development and project management either within semiconductors and/or image sensing.
- Experience and certified in project mgmt. (PMI) or similar.
- Experience in leading complex multi-disciplinary and multi-site projects.
- Strong-organization abilities.
- Initiative, enthusiasm, systematic and analytic approach.
- Team player/driver.
- Affinity with sensors and lasers.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.