Senior Staff Engineer, Digital Design
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As Senior staff engineer digital design you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the defining of the specification of digital integrated circuit blocks for image signal applications.
- RTL-to-GDS flow (Synopsys/Cadence synthesis, ATPG; Cadence Encounter layout).
- Participate in the development of high efficient image signal processing architectures.
- HDL design and verification of digital circuit blocks.
- Quotation (Area, Time, Effort estimations) for digital blocks and functions.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in EE, ECE, CE, CS or related field.
- 5-10 years or more experience in digital design with HDL (Verilog, VHDL) on RTL.
- Professional experience in integrated circuit digital design and related tools will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of DSP architectures.
- Structured working style and good organization abilities.
- Excellent teamwork capability.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Travel internationally occasionally.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.