Senior Staff Engineer, Analog Design
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As senior staff analog design engineer you will: Define architecture of the images sensor (analog chain).
- You will also be responsible for layout and layout verification of design block(s) and follow-up of building block designs with the other team members.
- Define test plan to characterize the image sensor.
- Support the characterization of the sensor in the lab.
- Prepare and report technical progress to project manager and technical lead
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in EE, ECE, CE or related field
- 7+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Hands-on experience with analog and mixed signal ASIC design, layout and simluations.
- 3+ years of experience with ASIC architectural design
- strong in team work and team communication
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.